Led-a-flex is a lead substitute manufactured with a base of EPDM and aluminium expanded metal. The exceptionally flexible and malleable properties of the metal, together with the excellent UV and ozone resistance of EPDM, combine to provide a totally unique product.
Led-a-flex is designed to replace lead in most modern roofing applications. The product has many advantages over traditional lead flashings for those working in the construction industry, including the simple and quick installation process and non-toxic lightweight material.
Led-a-flex is far quicker to install, at a fraction of the cost, developed as a substitute for lead in maintaining both the flexible and deformable characteristics of traditional lead, while ensuring a lightweight material with the durability of EPDM, making Led-a-flex ideal for complex detailing.
- Flexible and Light weight
- Easier to use than lead and 50% quicker to install
- Long roll lengths
- 10 year guarantee
- Highly UV resistant
- Self adhesive Butyl strip for ease of application
- Not prone to theft - has no scrap value
- Environmentally friendly
- Cavity wall insulation connecting to flat roof
- Cavity wall insulation around a pole
- Inner corner cavity wall installation
- Outer corner cavity wall insulation
- Lead sheeting
- Waterproof flashing at vertical junctions
- Traditional flashing in upstand details
- Under window frames for the prevention of water ingress
- For flat tiles and slates
- Interface with the bottom of the chimney
- As a flashing to the base of a roof window where profiled tiles are installed
- As a flashing to the base of a dormer window where profiled tiles are in place
- At the junction between the pitched roof and the cheeks of the dormer where profiled tiles (Pan tiles) are in place
- Longer lasting lead alternative
- Available in four colours - Grey & Black as standard, Brown & Red to special order, subject to quantity.
- Width: 15cm – 20cm - 30cm – 45cm – 60cm
- Length (rolls): 5 metres & 10 metres
Led-a-flex Composite Adhesive
- Specific adhesive based on MS polymer for overlapping the Led-a-flex